Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- The Duration of Diploma Course of Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) is two years.
- The minimum educational qualification for selection of trainees for the Diploma Course of Medical Laboratory Technology is +2 Science with Biology as one of the subject.
- A total mark of the DMLT Course is 1000.
- Minimum pass mark of the trainees is 40% in Theory, 50% in Oral & Practical and 50% in Aggregate.
- 1st Class mark is 60% in Theory, Practical & Oral in aggregate respectively.
- Less than 40% either in Theory or in Practical or in Oral in any paper will be treated as unsuccessful (Fail).