B.Sc MLT Course
B. Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology
- The Duration of B.Sc in MLT is three years (Six semesters) full-time programme with 6 monthsinternship in the last semester.
- The minimum educational qualification is +2 Science with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or equivalent degree from a recognized board of the country with minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST and 45% for Physically Challenged candidates).
- Examination rules will be as per guidelines of respective Universities.
- A candidate will have to carry out a mini project work as mentioned in the course structure. After completion of the mini project, the student has to submit the dissertation of the mini project. Internal evaluation of the same (consisting of presentation and viva-voce) will be conducted by the respective Institution.
- A candidate will have to undergo internship for a period of six calendar months in a hospital/Diagnostics Centre equipped with modern pathology laboratory facility or in a fully equipped pathology laboratory, which fulfils the norms decided by the University.
- The degree of B. Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology course of the University shall be conferred on the candidates who have pursued the prescribed course of study for not less than three academic years and have passed examinations as prescribed under the relevant scheme and completed 6 months of compulsory internship in the last semester. On successful completion of three years programme, with a minimum pass mark of 50% candidates will be graduated “Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc. MLT)” respective universities.